1. “52 RESPONSES TO I’M BORED”
2. “HOW TO TALK TO OUR CHILDREN ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS”
3. “MINDFULNESS FOR CHILDREN”
The SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s award-winning children’s literacy website, Storyline Online, streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations.
5. Action for Happiness app for iPhone and Android
Action for Happiness is a movement of people committed to building a happier and more caring society. We want to see a fundamentally different way of life – where people care less about what they can get just for themselves and more about the happiness of others.
6. THE FRED ROGERS CENTER
7. KEEPING KIDS BUSY WHILE SOCIAL DISTANCING